Friday, May 21, 2010

Anushka Sharma: With Shahid, I can be on back slapping relationship/Shahid Kapoor/Badmash Company





Anushka's debut film RAB NE BANA DI JODI was a blockbuster success while BADMAASH COMPANY too has turned out to be a decent money spinner. With two successful films already under her belt, Anushka has a lot going in her favour. Especially so because her next release would be PATIALA HOUSE, where she has another superstar Akshay Kumar for company.

Shah Rukh, Shahid and Akshay - What next is there on Anushka's wish list, one wonders. Is it Aamir, Hrithik or Salman?

Laughs Anushka, "Honestly, I have never had a wish list when it comes to heroes. However, I do have a wish list of directors. And before you ask me their names, I am not telling you because I am quite superstitious by nature. What if I don't get to do a film with them? So I don't wish to comment early. Let it happen and then we will talk."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails